The Pirelli calendar and Australian launch received coverage across twenty-five media outlets:
Channel 7 ‘Sunrise’ program
Network 10 national and late news
Who Weekly Magazine
Major Metro Newspapers
Daily Telegraph, NSW
Courier Mail, QLD
Herald Sun, VIC
Sydney Morning Herald
Sunday Herald Sun
Suburban and Regional Papers
- The total volume of media coverage was 157 articles/reports, with a total audience/circulation of 9,984,432.
- Television was the leading media type (115 reports), followed by press (28 articles), internet (13 articles) and radio (one report).
- A range of stations belonging to the Channel 10 network were among the leading television stations, with three reports each. The Herald Sun was the leading publication with three articles.
- Paul Gover and Holly Byrnes were the leading journalists, writing two articles each for the Herald Sun and the Daily Telegraph, respectively.
- Syndicated television coverage resulted in Mat White and Kylie Gillies of Channel Seven’s Sunrise program and Tim Webster and Kathryn Robinson of Ten News being the leading media commentators.